All Trac Wagon    General Boards    Classifieds  ›  WTB: sunroof panel
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

WTB: sunroof panel  This thread currently has 72 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
plaidward
August 10, 2017, 2:07am Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
Ok, if anyone sees an alltrac with a sunroof, I need a new panel for my car. Ive seen some cars with aftermarket sunroofs that are a flat panel and have headliners that are just a stretched fabric. Mine is the real deal and is actually a curved panel. It looks like a mini hood.

If anyone is in a yard and finds a car with any color panel that isn't rusted, I would definitely be interested.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message
Car Guy
August 10, 2017, 11:12pm Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
Is what you're describing the factory sun roof?  I'll keep my eyes open but out of the 15 or so ae95s at various local parts yards, none had the roof.  

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 10
Rogue
August 11, 2017, 2:50am Report to Moderator

Florida, USA
Maximum Member
15??  I've only found 1 in a junkyard within the 8 years I've had my wagon    I guess that's a good sign, though.  Hopefully whatever few are around are still being driven.

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 10
Car Guy
August 11, 2017, 4:32am Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
After thinking about it more, I've seen 12 during the last year.  There was also a couple in Colorado Springs(2.5hr drive)that I never got to.  They have been very popular in this area(Denver, CO).  Being a relatively rust free climate defintiely helps too.  

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 3 - 10
plaidward
August 14, 2017, 4:16pm Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
Dang, well, keep your eyes peeled, I'll also be searching car-part to see if I can find any.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 4 - 10
plaidward
August 14, 2017, 4:45pm Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
Well, found a couple potentials. One is in Hotchkiss, CO. Only one in the country. The other is in Canada.
Hopefully they get back to me.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 5 - 10
Car Guy
August 15, 2017, 3:23am Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
Is there a complete CAT in Hotchkiss?  I don't want the sunroof panel but might be interested in other parts.  Hotchkiss is only a few hours from me.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 6 - 10
plaidward
August 18, 2017, 3:00pm Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
Haven't heard back yet, but I sent another email today. I might call at lunch. The one in Canada is apparently unavailable now.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 7 - 10
Car Guy
August 18, 2017, 4:10pm Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
Where/how did you find that CAT in Hotchkiss?  I looked at all the web sites I'm familiar with and didn't find anything.  For the most part CO vehicles are rust free but Hotchkiss is in the mountains.  If its life was lived there the body might be rusty.  

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 8 - 10
plaidward
August 18, 2017, 8:26pm Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
I'm not 100% sure it is a CAT. They sent an email back saying the sunroof is shot.
Anyway, I found another way to look up parts on car-part.com, just look up rear axle and you can find them.
https://tinyurl.com/yasssl7l
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 9 - 10
Car Guy
August 18, 2017, 10:52pm Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
That is exactly how I've been searching for them.  That sunroof option must have been rare!  

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 10 - 10
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

All Trac Wagon    General Boards    Classifieds  ›  WTB: sunroof panel